On the Rentadeal site you choose the vehicle you want, factoring in affordability
- Monthly rental rate for 36 or 48 months
- Extra waiver insurance product if required
Fill in our application form
- Choose your vehicle
- Your Full Name, ID document and Driver’s license
- Upload/send your last three months' bank statements and pay slips
- Latest proof of residence
- Contact number and email address
Rentadeal processes your information and communicates within 12hrs
- Your successful application means you can collect your vehicle immediately.
- The vehicle is 101 safety checked and has a valid Roadworthy Certificate.
- A Rentadeal contract is signed by the renter and the keys are handed over.
What is included in the DEAL
- Full insurance for damage caused by a Third Party
- Service and Maintenance plan
- Full Tracking system and 24 hour roadside assistance
- 2500 kms free per month travel allowed anywhere in South Africa
What expenses could I incur above my monthly rental fee and initial deposit
- Travel above the 2500 kms per month would incur a R1.50 per km expense
- Should the vehicle be damaged, the deposit acts as an excess for insurance or waiver
- Expenses over and above the maintenance plan
- Any un-authorized towing, traffic fines and toll fees are for the client’s account
The option to buy the vehicle
- You can either return the vehicle on completion of the agreement, start a new agreement with a new vehicle or exercise the option to buy the vehicle.
- The vehicle has a depreciation value set by SARS. We estimate the vehicle price, we consider the marketing costs to sell the vehicle, deduct this from the estimated price, offering our client a reduced purchase price on a vehicle they know well.
- If the option to buy the vehicle is chosen Cars4us can assist with finance options